5 Steps to Feel Younger and Sexier Today!
Let me ask you a question: Do you feel like your best years (when it comes to your looks) are behind you? Do you feel like dressing to be beautiful or sexy is somehow no longer for you? Because you’re older? Because you weigh more than maybe you used to?
It’s easy to look at women in their 20’s or 30’s and yearn for the body that you maybe had back then. But let me tell you, you don’t have to give up on yourself. It is 100% NOT necessary to only wear oversized pieces or to shop at stores where the price is right but nothing seems to fit you well.
Here are a few quick tips to bring out your sexy goddess:
- Take out all the pieces in your closet that you DON’T like on you. If you don’t like them – if you don’t like how you look in them – DON’T wear them
- Begin experimenting with some new styles. For example: high waisted pants are really in fashion and in my experience are pretty universally flattering. Not all high-waisted pants are created equal – try a few on and find a pair that might work for you. My clients often tell me that they would have NEVER thought to try something on that I pulled – and that it’s now their FAVORITE piece!
- Finally though – TRY STUFF ON – seriously. The only way you will know if something looks good on you is to try it on your body – and as a caveat – with something that it will go with. Do NOT try on that beautiful dress with your athletic socks and runners … don’t try on that gorgeous blazer with sweats. Put it together!
- Freshen up your wardrobe at least once per season. This doesn’t mean you need to break the bank … but get to know what’s on trend and experiment with styling your pieces in different ways. I will frequently get my inspiration even from a staff member at a stylish store.
- Start finding features your like about Y-O-U – this is arguably the MOST important step.Begin finding things to love about your body and start highlighting them. Start appreciating them. Because there is nothing sexier than a woman who loves herself
Which of these steps resonates most with you?